Wednesday 20 April 2011

dissertation

I have started writing my dissertation, with help from my research background and primary research i have been doing for the past few weeks.
I've got to remind myself that i am doing all of this for my dissertation and it is easy to get carried away with the whole double identity.
I'm not sure how i'll feel at the end of it....will i want to continue doing street art or was i doing it just because i had a reason to which was the purpose of this study?
Right now, what i am certain of is that i am not okay with the illegal side of street art. I have pure admiration for artist who have the guts to go out and get there work out there, so i guess if i was to continue along this path, i would certainly do it in a way where no rules where breached.....much.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment